Although my husband doesn’t share my sentiments, I love a hot casserole on a winter evening. My friend Shaina tells me that they’re called hotdishes, not casseroles, in Minnesota, though. What do you call them where you live?
The poppy seed chicken recipe below is my absolute favorite. A friend made a pan of that for me after the birth of our first daughter, and it was love at first taste. To this day, it makes my mouth water just to think about it!
1. Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole | Whisk Your Heart Away
2. Shrimp Stroganoff Casserole | My Wooden Spoon
3. Pizza Casserole | Once a Month Mom
4. Easy Veggie Casserole (with Turkey) | Taste of Home
5. Chicken Enchilada Casserole | The Heritage Cook
6. Tuna Noodle Casserole | Mommie Cooks
7. Ham & Cabbage Casserole | The Cooking Photographer
8. Kid-Friendly Casserole | Chef Jeff
9. Tatertot Casserole | Mine for the Making
What is your favorite kid-friendly casserole or hotdish recipe?