Many time management experts and productivity gurus recommend using a timer of some sort to help you stay on task and get more done. Whether you set the timer for “just” 15 minutes to motivate yourself to get started on a goal or to keep yourself from wasting hours on Facebook, a timer provides a very tangible way to keep track of your time. And knowing where your time goes is half the battle when it comes to getting more done!
If you’re looking for a timer to help you stay on track, there are tons of options. Choose a sleek and modern timer, a classic hour glass or a fun timer to keep you motivated:
1. Endurance Sand Timer | $14.22
2. All Clad Kitchen Digital Timer/Clock T225 | $28.49
3. OXO Good Grips Triple Kitchen Timer | $19.99
4. Handmade Wooden Hour Glass | $95
5. Polder Digital Hourglass Kitchen Timer | $14.95
6. Reverse Sand Timer | $1.99
7. Polder 60-Minute Chicken Timer | $4.95
8. Michael Graves Blue Kitchen Timer by Alessi | $37.99
9. Polder Traffic Light Kitchen Timer | $12.39
Do you use a timer to help you better manage your time?