If you’re looking for a simple, neutral alternative to traditional wrapping paper, kraft paper makes lovely wrapping paper. It’s also less expensive — without being flimsy or cheap — than traditional high-quality wrapping paper.
But it doesn’t have to be boring!
In fact, you can dress up kraft wrapping paper packages a number of different ways. Here are just a few:
- Use die cut letters to spell out the recipients name
- Attach candy canes, ornaments, greenery or other embellishments with ribbon
- Create potato stamps and stamp designs all over the package
- Tie with yarn instead of ribbon
- Have the kids draw or color on the paper before wrapping the package
- Top with homemade felt, magazine or kraft paper bows
- Decorate with lace, doilies, etc.
- Stamp with letters or seasonal stamps
- Add a monogram with die cut letters, markers or fabric
What else would you add to this list?
Join us as we celebrate 101 Days of Christmas with new DIY projects, gift ideas, traditions and more every day from now through Christmas!