I love Nutella in pretty much any form, and I’m always amazed by just how many different ways you can use Nutella. It may even qualify as its own food group! A few months ago, I shared 9 mouthwatering Nutella recipes, but I’ve come across so many more since then that I juct couldn’t resist sharing 9 more. Nutella brownies? Nutella donuts? Nutella meringue?! Someone save me from myself!
1. Banana Pops Rolled in Nutella | Nutella Lovers Welcome
2. Nutella Meringues | Cream Puffs in Venice
3. Peanut Butter Nutella Brownies | Nutella Lovers Welcome
4. Nutella Brownie Hearts | Photo a Day
5. Nutella Doughnuts | Sips and Spoonfuls
6. Nutella Cupcakes | My Baking Addiction
7. Nutella Cookies | Erin’s Food Files
8. Strawberry-Nutella Thumbprint Cookies | Sinfully Spicy
9. 4-Ingredient Nutella Cookies | Tasty Kitchen
What’s your favorite Nutella recipe?