Back in July, I posted a round up of patriotic desserts for Independence Day. Now, with Labor Day just a week away — a holiday that was first set aside to honor working men and women but now mostly serves as the symbolic end of summer — I thought I’d add a few more to that list.
This year we’ll be studying the states and American history as part of our curriculum, so I’m hoping to incorporate some of these (or at least the easy ones!) throughout the school year.
Here are some of my favorites:
1. Patriotic Cupcake Kabobs | The Orange County Register
2. Red, White & Krispy Treats | Random Thoughts of a Supermom
3. Patriotic Cookie Cake with Mini Marshmallows | Plum Pudding
4. Red, White & Blue Cheesecake-Stuffed Strawberries | Food for My Family
5. Stars & Stripes Cookies | Very Best Baking
6. Red, White & Blue Candied Popcorn | The Idea Room
7. Watermelon Stars & Blueberry Fruit Salad | Felt So Cute
8. Firecracker Red, White & Blue Cake | The Bakery Spot
9. Ricotta Cheesecake | My Baking Addiction
Want to see more? Be sure to check out my Patriotic desserts board on Pinterest!
What’s your favorite patriotic dessert recipe?