I like potatoes – mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, French fries, hasbrowns…pretty much all potatoes. We’ve been in a meal planning rut lately, and I’ve been looking for some side dishes to shake things up, so I figured potatoes were a good place to start. And the oven-baked fries from Joy the Baker? They’ve been a favorite around here ever since she posted the recipe!
(Although there’s no mashed potato recipes below, be sure to read Tara’s tips for perfect mashed potatoes at Unsophisticook!)
1. Funeral Potatoes | Fancy Frugalista!
2. Curried Potatoes | Good Cheap Eats
3. Bacon Cheeseburger Twice Baked Potato | She Runs, She Eats
4. Parmesan Potato Wedges | Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures
5. Homemade Potato Chips | Kitchen Stewardship
6. Mac & Cheese Stuffed Baked Potatoes | The Family Kitchen
7. Loaded Potato Corn Chowder Recipe | For the Mommas
8. Baked Potato Salad | Food for My Family
9. Oven Baked Fries with Herbes de Provence | Joy the Baker
**I usually just make ours with good ol’ Italian seasoning
What’s your favorite way to serve potatoes?