We’re really more of a one-pot wonder kind of family, often served with a bowl of fresh fruit, and I’ve really been noticing our lack of side dishes lately. I’ve been gathering ideas on Pinterest (of course!), and here are some of my must-try recipes. I’m especially craving the carrot fries (#7) and sweet potato skewers (#2)…mmm!
1. Balsamic & Roasted Cauliflower | Eating Well
2. Roasted Sweet Potato Cube Skewers | Hungry Foodies Pharmacy
3. Oven Baked Parmesan Seasoned Fries | Playing with Sugar
4. Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits Recipe | Rasa Malaysia
5. Zucchini Cakes | Life Ambrosia
6. Fried Bocconcini with Spicy Tomato Sauce | The Curvy Carrot
7. Carrot Fries | Summer Harms
8. Garlic Parmesan Pull-Apart Bread | The Pastry Affair
9. Corn Fritters | Alexandra’s Kitchen
Want to see more? Be sure to check out my Must-Try Side Dishes board on Pinterest!
What is your favorite side dish? (Links to recipes welcome!)