- What size purse do you carry?
- Is it the right size for the things you carry? Is it too big or too small?
- If it was bigger, what else would you carry?
- If it was smaller, what would you take out?
- Do you use your purse to carry everything for everyone? Just for essentials? As a diaper bag?
- What is the most important item in your purse?
- Which item do you use the most often?
- What items are just taking up space but not really that important?
- What do you carry “just in case”?
- How often do you use your purse? Daily? Weekly?
- Do you change purses often to match your outfit, or do you carry the same purse throughout a season?
- Do you use different purses depending on where you’re going?
- Is style more important to you than function? Or do you look for both when purchasing a new purse?
Organizing Your Purse
- How organized is your purse currently?
- Is it a constant struggle to keep it organized?
- What items make your purse feel organized? Which ones make it feel messy?
We’ll be looking at different ways for organizing purses this week. Thinking through these questions ahead of time will help you figure out the best way to organize your purse!