If you’re celebrating our nation’s birthday this weekend, here is inspiration for a patriotic dessert that’s not only pretty and all red, white and blue but also promises to be delicious! From simple and easy (#7 and #9) to sure-to-impress-your-guests (hello, #3!) and everything in between, there’s something for everyone.
1. Flag Cupcakes | The Girl Who Ate Everything
2. Fruited Cheesecake Flag | Martha Stewart
3. Flag Cake | Make It and Love It
4. Red, White & Blue Cupcakes | Skip to My Lou
5. Easy Patriotic Trifle | My Blessed Life
6. Patriotic Cupcakes in a Jar | The TomKat Studio
7. Patriotic Popsicles | The Farm Chicks
8. Stained Glass Jello | Brown Eyed Baker
9. Marshmallow Pops | Katherine Marie Photography
Are you celebrating this weekend? What’s your favorite patriotic dessert?