If you’re an experienced photographer, this post is not for you. But if you’re a hobby photographer who’s just learning how to take artistic photos or use a DSLR, here are some of my favorite tips from some of my favorite sites.
For myself, I still haven’t mastered the art of taking pictures in full manual mode, but it’s on my bucket list for this spring & summer, which means I’m going to be spending more time reading about aperture and shutter speed until they finally make sense in my head!
Here they are, in no particular order:
1. Read Your Camera Manual | Life with My 3 Boybarians
2. Take Your Camera Off Auto ISO | Willette Designs
3. Understand the Role of Shutter Speed | White on Rice Couple
4. It’s Not All About Faces | I Heart Faces
5. Avoid Flash Blowout | Digital Photography School
6. Use a Tripod | Digital Photography School
7. Apply the Elements of Design to Your Photography | Life with My 3 Boybarians
8. Understanding Aperture & Bokeh | KevinandAmanda.com
9. Understand the Rule of Thirds | Simply Cindi
What’s your favorite photography tip?