I am a big believer in meal planning to help stretch your budget and your sanity! My method usually involves sitting on the couch, racking my brain for meal ideas, and then creating a grocery list based on the meals I plan. It’s not a horrible system, but it’s definitely not my favorite thing to do, and I am always afraid I’m going to forget some key ingredient…which I often do.
The Plan to Eat system makes meal planning easier (and kind of fun!):
- import & share recipes from your own collection, from friends & family also using the system and from popular recipe sites
- drag & drop meals on your calendar
- create customized grocery lists for multiple stores based on your meal plan and pantry staples
Getting the system set up is the most time consuming part because it means adding your favorite recipes so that they’re available for your meal planning. But once you have those stored in your recipe box, you can simply drag and drop the meals to your calendar, make any adjustments to your grocery lists and you’re ready to go. How simple is that?
This week, two lucky Organizing Your Way readers will each win a one-year membership to Plan to Eat! Plan to Eat also offers a free 30-day trial so that you can try it for yourself. Once you sign up, be sure to click on “Add Friends” and invite me to share recipes with you (email address: [email protected]).
Every reader has four methods available to enter this contest (for a total of up to four entries):
1. Leave a comment. What does your current meal-planning system look like? What is the hardest part of meal planning for you?
2. Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry! Leave a separate comment letting me know you have done so. If you’re already a subscriber, simply leave a separate comment letting me know you’re already subscribed.
3. Sign up for a free 30-day trial. Come back and leave a separate comment once you’ve done so!
Visit @mandiehman to win a 1-year subscription to @PlantoEat, (2 winners!): https://bit.ly/8XqlEe
(2) 1-year subscriptions to Plan to Eat
This giveaway ends at noon EST on Saturday, 3/20. I’ll use Random.org to select the winning comment. Winner will be notified by email, and this post will be updated with their name as well!