Looking for a simple way to celebrate advent? Be sure to print out these cute advent calendar ornaments. Our family will be using them during our 12 Days of Christmas this year, but they are numbered from 1-25 and ready for you to use however you wish:
- Write an activity on the back of each one to correspond with the date in December.
- Hang backwards and countdown the days until Christmas.
- Use as labels for your book-a-day tradition.
- Hang the blank ornaments up and record a memory for each day of advent on the back.
- Use for your gift exchange or cookie swap.
Just print the ornaments on cardstock and cut them out. Punch a hole in the top of each one and thread a ribbon through it and you’re ready to hang them on your tree. Or, use clothespins to hang them along a piece of twine or ribbon in the window.
Join us as we celebrate 101 Days of Christmas with new DIY projects, gift ideas, traditions and more every day from now through Christmas!