Jennifer and Jason from New Season Design created this adorable gratitude journal just in time for the season of thankfulness last year, and I’m excited to share it with you once again this year.
Print out these 32 printable cards (4 to a sheet), cut along the lines, hole punch, and tie them together with a pretty matching ribbon, twine, binder ring, or whatever you have on hand.
Here are some ideas for using the journal:
- Write down something you’re thankful for each day for 30 days. Start on November 1st and do one each day in November, or start on October 26th to do one each day through Thanksgiving day.
- Put a card with each place setting for Thanksgiving dinner and have everybody write down what they’re thankful for. Bind them together into a keepsake.
- Use the cards to write encouraging notes to friends/family/teachers/etc. Start with a few, or see if you can give away all 30!
- Make a book for your spouse filled with all the things you’re thankful for and give it to him or her on Thanksgiving day.
- Write down what brings you joy.
One of my favorite tools is this personal rotary trimmer. I’ve had mine for close to 10 years, and I use it all the time for crafts, homeschool activities, etc. It makes projects like these a breeze!
Click here download or print the gratitude journal today. Because of the images, this is a fairly big file, so be patient while the page loads. If the file still won’t load or download for you, please email me at [email protected] I would be more than happy to email it to you directly!
|Jason & Jennifer Bruce are the husband-and-wife design team behind New Season Design, where they work together to help clients put their best foot forward online. Jason is a pastor-turned-graphic designer, and Jennifer is a teacher-turned-blog designer who also blogs at Saving & Giving to help people save more, spend less, and give generously.