My dad’s wife made these adorable cookie tins for her sons’ teachers, and I love how she dressed them up with a simple doily!
- Choose doilies that are a couple inches larger than your tins.
- Line the inside of the tin with a doily and fill with cookies.
- Lay another doily flat across the top, making sure it’s evenly centered.
- Fit the lid over the doily so that it forms a “ruffle” for the tin.
- Top with a bow or tie a ribbon around the edge of the lid.
Do you give out cookies and other baked goods? How do you package them?