Crafting with recycled materials like cereal boxes — whether just for fun or to make something truly beautiful — is a great way to avoid buying additional craft supplies (that often end up in the trash at the end of the day anyway) while still spending time creating! I especially love to give these types of materials to my kids for free art since the possibilities are really endless, as the projects below show.
1. Cereal Box & Bread Clips | Almost Unschoolers
2. Cereal Box Snow People | MPM School Supplies
3. Cereal Box Scarecrow Craft | GoodIdeasAndTips.com
4. Map of the USA | Inhabitots
5. Craft Land | My Shtub
6. Wolf Desk Organiser | Fab Mums
7. Simple Cereal Box Monsters | Doodles’ Place
8. Cereal Box Village | Dinner: A Love Story
9. Cereal Box Gift Bags | Stuff You’ll Love
What other crafts have you made from cereal boxes?