Using reusable shopping bags is no longer a new trend, and it’s usually among the first changes that people make toward living greener. You can build quite a stockpile of bags just by picking up one here or there through various free offers, but if you’re looking for certain types of bags, here are my favorites.
A couple of years ago, a friend of my grandmother’s came to our home for lunch while my grandmother was here visiting (she retired to Florida many years ago), and she brought us each a high quality reusable shopping bag as a little hostess gift. I thought it was such a sweet gesture and every time I use it, I think of her.
1. DII Natural Canvas Grocery Bag (3 pk.) | $11.40
2. Built NY Market Tote | $29.95
3. Reusable Food Bags (3 pk.) | $10.50
4. Green Bee Reusable Bags w/ Pouch (2 pk.) | $9.99
5. Blue Lotus Apple Print Produce Bags | $3.99-$4.99
6. 100% Biodegradable Jute Bags | $8.99
7. Chicobag Produce Stand rePETe Bags (3 pk.) | $11.99
8. Reusable Animal Shopping Bag | $11.95
9. Reusable Bag with Blue Flower Print | $7.97
Do you use reusable shopping bags? Do you use them for produce and bulk purchases or just in place of regular shopping bags?