I’m participating in The Switch & Save Challenge, trying a variety of Arm & Hammer products and sharing my experiences with you!
This giveaway is now closed! The winner is Becky ([email protected]…)!
Laundry is one of those never-ending responsibilities that we just have to deal with throughout our lives, and the money we spend on this (often dreaded) chore can really add up over time. Here are some ways to save on your laundry expenses at home:
- Wash clothes with cold water rather than warm or hot.
- Whenever possible, hang laundry to dry rather than putting it in the dryer.
- Cut dryer sheets in half rather than using a whole one in each load.
- Use less laundry detergent than recommended. You don’t need nearly as much as the bottle indicates!
- Wear jeans and sweatshirts more than once before you wash them.
- Wash and iron your own dress shirts and pants rather than sending them to the dry cleaners.
Enter to win a $25 Visa gift card!
Tell me how you save money in the laundry room. Is there anything from the list above that you’re not willing to do, even if it saves you money?
Giveaway closes at 11:59 p.m. ET on Friday, 9/2. The winner will be selected randomly and notified by email, and this post will be updated with their name as well!
This is a sponsored post for Church & Dwight Co., Inc, the maker of ARM & HAMMER branded products, who is paying me to try different products. Save $1.00 on ARM & HAMMER Essentials Fabric Softener Sheets. And then head over to The Switch & Save Challenge to keep up with all of the bloggers and enter to win $25,000.