Anyone else addicted to Pinterest? I know I am, and I am especially enjoying it right now with the abundance of fall food & decor ideas that I discover each time I log on!
To celebrate this beautiful season (it may be because I live in the mountains of West Virginia, but fall is hands down my favorite season!), Shutterfly is having a Pinning Party™ with host @ResourcefulMom tomorrow, 10/18, from 8 to 9 p.m. ET.
What’s a Pinning Party™, you ask? It’s basically a chance to win great prizes for doing what you do normally — pinning great ideas and inspiration!
How to Participate
The Shutterfly party is all about DIY fall decor ideas, and there are actually four ways to participate, starting right now! Just choose your favorite(s) from this list:
1. Between now and the end of the event, contribute your favorite pins to the Shutterfly DIY Fall Décor Board. To be added as a board contributor, add the email address associated with your Pinterest account to this form: Join the Fan Board! We will add you as a contributor and you can get started pinning right away!
2. Repin your favorite images from the Shutterfly Fall Décor Board to any of your Pinterest boards using the hashtag #SFLYDecor in your pin.
3. Pin any of your favorite products at Shutterfly.com to any of your Pinterest boards using the hashtag #SFLYDecor in your pin.
4. Participate in the party Thursday night on Twitter.com with the hashtag #SFLYDecor.
The fun part about a Pinning Party™ is that you can actually win prizes for pinning your favorite ideas! Check out this list of great prizes:
Four winners will be chosen from the participating pins to each receive a $50 Shutterfly gift code.
Additional winners will also be chosen during the Twitter event to receive the following prizes:
- Three winners will each receive a $25 Shutterfly gift code.
- Two winners will each receive a $50 Shutterfly gift code.
- One winner will receive a $75 Shutterfly gift code.
- One winner will receive a $150 Shutterfly gift code.
All winners will be announced during the Twitter party tomorrow night.
This is a sponsored post, but all opinions are 100% mine!