The Splashes of Color series is designed to inspire you to look for ways to incorporate color in your home, regardless of your style!
Caribbean blue, aquamarine, turquoise…whatever you call it, this is definitely my favorite color of the season. I bought a few new shirts and dresses this spring, and this color was calling my name. It’s a bright spot in my mostly-grey-and-black wardrobe!
If and when we finally move the baby out of the closet-turned-nursery to make room for my craft room, I really want to paint one wall caribbean blue and then add a large pinboard to it.
But there are a ton of different ways to use this color, and it can fit in virtually any style decor, as you’ll see from the pictures below:
1. In the Bathroom | Campagne Decoration
2. Peaceful Bedroom | Apartment Therapy
3. In the Kitchen | Ralfefarfars Paradis
4. Bright Accent Pieces | Country Living
5. In the Laundry Room | Container Store
6. Rustic Kitchen | Country Living
7. Country Bedroom | Country Home
8. Colorful Table Setting | House Beautiful
9. Modern Bedroom | House Beautiful
Do you use caribbean blue/aquamarine/turquoise in your home?