A couple of years ago, I was the editor of Simple Nest, a blog dedicated to simple ways to make your home beautiful. One of my favorite features from that blog was the Splashes of Color series, where I shared different ways to incorporate color through paint & accessories. Although that blog is no longer active, I’ve missed those posts, so I decided to revive them here at Decorating Your Way.
It seemed fitting to start with the Pantone color of the year for 2011: honeysuckle.
1. Folksy Pink Bathroom | BHG.com
2. Pink-Toned Artwork | Martha Stewart
3. Beautiful Pink Roses | Martha Stewart
4. Bold & Energizing Guest Room | Martha Stewart
5. Decoupaged Side Table | BHG.com
6. Framed Textiles | Country Living
7. Lemonade-Inspired Breakfast Nook | BHG.com
8. Brighten Your Outdoor Living Spaces | House Beautiful
9. Honeysuckle Accent Wall | House Beautiful
What do you think about honeysuckle as the color of the year? Do you use honeysuckle anywhere in your home?