In our first Splashes of Color post, we looked at various ways to use honeysuckle, which is the Pantone color of the year in 2011.
Last year’s color was turquoise, so I thought it would be a fun one to look at this week. Unfortunately, none of the design sites can really seem to agree on what turquoise actually looks like, so there’s some variety in these (I’m not sure about #5 and #8, but you could definitely use a truer turquoise in place of those colors!) to achieve a similar look!
1. DIY Turquoise Striped Pillows | BHG.com
2. Updated Antique Hutch | Sunset
3. Colorful Accessories | Apartment Therapy
4. Bauer and Pacific Pottery | Country Living
5. Retro Kitchen | Country Living
6. Turquoise Table Settings | House Beautiful
7. Bright Beach House Decor | Country Living
8. Turquoise Dining Room | House Beautiful
9. Painted Glass Doors | MarthaStewart.com
Do you have any turquoise in your home?