Last year, Tsh from The Art of Simple invited me to participate in her Spring Cleaning Party, and we spent two weeks sharing tips and hints for spring cleaning based on her popular ebook, Spring Cleaning for Normal People.
Whether you’ve been bitten by the spring cleaning bug or you want to spring clean but just aren’t sure where to start, be sure to read through the party posts below for inspiration and practical tips to help you spring clean the easy way:
- Choosing Your Cleaning Supplies
- Decluttering 101
- Deep Cleaning Your Living Room
- How Many Small Appliances Does a Person Really Need?
- Tackling the Kitchen
- Bathrooms That Sparkle
- Getting Control of the Kids’ Rooms
- Toys, Toys and More Toys
- Making Your Bedroom a Haven
- Cleaning Up the Front Entry
What does spring cleaning typically look like for you? Have you started spring cleaning this year?