It’s been a while since I’ve updated or shared my résumé, but when I saw the creative résumé from designer Katie Briggs (#5), I was inspired to get to work on my portfolio site. It’s still not done, but I love the idea of putting a creative spin on otherwise boring information, and this is especially important for people in creative fields such as design, marketing, etc.
Each of these designs really reflects the creativity and style of its designer, and there’s not much room for copying, but I hope this will inspire you to put a fresh spin on your résumé or portfolio site as well.
Here are my favorites:
1. Game of LIFE Résumé | Kristian Leigh Walsh
2. Graphic Designer Résumé | Chuck D. Lay
3. Graphic Résumé and Matching Stationery | David Robinson
4. Circular Timeline CV | Pau Morgan
5. Graphic Designer Résumé | Katie Briggs
6. Visual Résumé Map | Justin Ardrey
7. Life Chart | Ben Fogarty
8. Periodic Table Résumé | Ana Rita Cruz
9. Infographic Résumé | Michael Anderson
Want to see more? Be sure to check out my Graphic Résumés board on Pinterest!
When was the last time you updated your résumé? Have you ever thought about putting a creative spin on it?