This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Stride Rite. All opinions are 100% mine.
Stride Rite has been in business for almost 100 years…and for good reason! With a commitment to high-quality footwear specifically for kids, it’s a brand moms can trust for their little ones.
And now, the Made 2 Play Collection takes all of the best features and makes them even better!
Imagine shoes that…
- …are machine washable (no more washing shoes in the sink!)
- …have a reinforced toe for durability (so you don’t have to replace them while they still fit!)
- …include a memory foam insert for comfort (because kids are people too!)
- …are made with an anti-stink lining (and because they play hard!)
- …have dirt-shedding soles (to reduce the dirty footprints they bring inside!)
Our little guy is pretty obsessed with shoes (I think because he knows they’re his gateway to outside, where he’d happily spend 100% of his time!), and he insisted we put his new Made 2 Play shoes on as soon as they arrived.
I intentionally purchased them a little big thinking he’d prefer sandals through the summer and want to wear these in the fall, but that’s not stopping him…he wants his tennis shoes every time we go outside, and nothing else will do!
A Special Offer for YOU!
Stride Rite shoes are available in stores and online, but if you’re looking for a deal, be sure to register online (for free shipping over $35) and use coupon code LIFE20 to save an extra 20% off your purchase in June!
I couldn’t resist sharing this one last picture because the expression on his face cracks me up…