This post is brought to you by Kenmore, but all opinions are 100% mine:
We’ve had quite a few barbecues and weenie roasts this spring and summer already, but it wasn’t until this week that we finally fired up our own grill to cookout at home!
When we visited my Dad a few weeks ago, he shared his current burger-making secret with me (I say current because he’s always trying new things), and the burgers were so tasty I couldn’t wait to try them again.
I did not take pictures of this process before you because pictures of raw meat are just gross, but basically, it goes like this:
- put a small amount on worcestershire sauce on a plate
- place your patty on top and sprinkle with more worcestershire sauce, spreading it out with your fingers or the back of a spoon
- sprinkle generously with kosher salt
- flip and sprinkle the other side with kosher salt
- repeat for each burger
It gives the burgers a nice flavorful crust without being overpowering!
Our grill has seen better days, but Kenmore grills are the most awarded grills in the industry because they perform consistently with features designed to help each of us become a grill master, including…
- Larger cooking surface and more burners for plenty of room and customizable cooking temperatures
- More power for big families or barbecues
- Even-grilling results from corner to corner
- Versatility through optional accessories such as rotisserie attachments, side steamers, smoker and ovens
Whether you’re looking for an exciting Father’s Day gift or just gearing up for summer, now through July 4th, you’ll find great offers on Kenmore grills at kenmore.com/grills!
My dad is currently in the process of adding an outdoor kitchen to his pool/patio area, and I’m thinking the Kenmore 5 Burner Island Gas Grill with Refrigerator should be on his list of upgrades!
What is your favorite way to prepare burgers?