When I was growing up, the cranberry sauce my grandma served at Thanksgiving dinners consisted of sliding a big red blob out of a can and onto a plate. Surprisingly, it never really appealed to me, and I don’t remember if I ever even tried it. Then, I discovered cranberry-orange sauce at the grocery deli counter and my feelings toward cranberry sauce totally changed. Here are 9 variations on the classic cranberry sauce so you can choose one that appeals to you for your Thanksgiving dinner!
Have you downloaded your free Thanksgiving ebook and printable planner for recipes, tips, decorating ideas and more?
1. Lemon Marmalade Cranberry Sauce, Saveur
2. Tangerine Cherry Cranberry Sauce Recipe, About.com: American Food
3. Cranberry Sauce, Simply Recipes
4. Cranberry Sauce with Pomegranate, AllRecipes
5. Classic Cranberry Sauce Made with Agave, Nourishing Meals
6. Cranberry Sauce with Orange Juice, Our Best Bites
7. Zesty Whole Cranberry Sauce, Nutrition MD
8. Cranberry Sauce with Orange Zest and Honey, A Sweet Pea Chef
9. Holiday Cranberry Salad, Unsophisticook
Are you a fan of cranberry sauce? How do you make it?