As a kid, I remember my grandmother (the same one who slid cranberry sauce onto a plate every year) always making mincemeat pie. I know I never tried that one, and I don’t even know what mincemeat pie is, so you won’t find it in this post. But I do love pie — pretty much any pie — and here are 9 yummy recipes for you to choose from this Thanksgiving!
Have you downloaded your free Thanksgiving ebook and printable planner for recipes, tips, decorating ideas and more?
1. Old-Fashioned Apple Pie, How To: Simplify
2. Cherry Galette, In Erika’s Kitchen
3. Aunt Rita’s Pecan Pie, Amy Loves It
4. Butternut Squash Pie, Lynda’s Recipe Box
5. Double Chocolate Pecan Pie, Chocolate & Carrots
6. Nearly Crustless Pumpkin Pie, Home Sweet Farm
7. Pumpkin Ginger Pie with Gingersnap Streusel, My Blessed Life
8. Bourbon Orange Pecan Pie, Epicurious
9. Pumpkin Chess Pie, YumSugar
What is your favorite type of pie?