Last week, Myra talked about using old architectural elements in your home decor. I’ll admit this isn’t something we do a lot, but I love the shabby chic look of repurposed items.
Although these barely scratch the surface of what is possible, here are nine awesome projects inspire you:
1. Pallet Coffee Table | Esprit Cabane
2. Repurposed Window Shutter Photo Display | New England Through A Yummy Mommy’s Eyes
3. Foyer Makeover with a Repurposed Vanity | My Blessed Life
4. Repurposed Door Table | Home Sweet Homemade
5. Brass Light Fixture Makeover | Casabella Project
6. Recycled Headboard | Tricks + Treats
7. Ladder Towel Holder | Funky Junk Interiors
8. Window Box | Thrifty Decorating
9. Framed Fork | Nesting Place
Do you incorporate repurposed items or architectural elements into your decor?