Jessica Fisher is one of my favorite bloggers. Not only is she funny and encouraging, but she’s also amazing and wise, yet down-to-earth and humble!
In her newest ebook, Summer Survival Guide, Jessica shares inspiring ideas and practical suggestions for making the most of the summer as a family.
That’s right, making the most of it. Not surviving it. Not wishing it away. Not barely squeaking by. Enjoying it and making the most of it!
In this ebook, you’ll find:
- 37 customizable planning pages, calendars, and worksheets for kids
- 100+ family-friendly book and movie suggestions
- inspiration for home management during the summer months, addressing
- ideas for family nights and summer reading
- 16 summertime learning themes
Get all of Jessica’s tips, ideas and encouragement for just $9! Or get a $2 coupon code off your purchase of Summer Survival Guide when you purchase my new ebook How to Have Your Cake and Eat It, Too!
What are your plans for summer? Are you ready to make the most of it?