I’m a huge fan of hotkeys, text expanders and other shortcuts that help you get more done in less time!
If you’re a Windows user, there’s a ton of hotkeys built right into the system! I’ve listed them below and included a free cheat sheet that you can download and print. It prints four to a page so you can share them and be someone’s hero!
- ctrl+c :: copy selected text
- ctrl+v :: paste copied text
- ctrl+x :: cut selected text
- ctrl+z :: undo last action
- ctrl+y :: redo last action
- ctrl+a :: select everything in a window
- shift+arrow keys :: select text, files, etc.
- ctrl+shift+arrow keys :: select words/paragraphs
- alt+F4 :: close current window
- alt+tab :: cycle through open windows
- Windows key :: open start menu
- Windows+m :: minimize all windows
- Windows+f :: find files/programs
- Windows+l :: log off/lock computer
- tab :: go to the next button/field
- shift+tab :: go backwards thru buttons/fields
- ctrl+home :: go to the beginning of a line/doc
- ctrl+end :: go to the end of a line/doc
- ctrl+p :: print the current page/doc
- ctrl+o :: open a file
- ctrl+s :: save the current file
- ctrl+n :: new window/document
Or get all of the Life Your Way printables in a single download when you buy the complete download pack for just $7! The complete set includes all printables published to date, organized by folder within a single download. It also includes free monthly email updates with any new or updated printables in a single download as well. Read more about download packs here.