With Valentine’s Day just a couple of weeks away, it’s not too early to start thinking about gifts for the special people in your life. I know it’s just another one of those “hallmark holidays” that some people love to hate, but I like Valentine’s Day. We don’t do big, elaborate gifts, yet in the midst of busy schedules, cold weather and the monotony of winter, I think it’s a good reminder to celebrate the people you love!
No matter your budget, here are some ideas to get you started for her:
2. Pink Sherpa Tote Bag with Bath and Body Set | $49.99
3. Intertwined Hearts Ring | $63.51
4. Custom Keychain Bar | $16.50
5. BoldLoft Romantice Pillow Cases | $36
6. Valentine’s Day | $8.95
7. ACORN Women’s Marlow Moc Slipper | $35.99
8. Cherry Jewelry Armoire 16 | $150.88
9. For The Love and Joy of Chocolate Gift Basket | $39.99
Do you celebrate Valentine’s Day?