With Valentine’s Day just a couple of weeks away, it’s not too early to start thinking about gifts for the special people in your life. I know it’s just another one of those “hallmark holidays” that some people love to hate, but I like Valentine’s Day. We don’t do big, elaborate gifts, yet in the midst of busy schedules, cold weather, and the monotony of winter, I think it’s a good reminder to celebrate the people you love!
Think outside the box and get something thing very different for your man this year. They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. What about a manly bouquet of beef jerky flowers shop here?
No matter your budget, here are some ideas to get you started for him:
1. Syma Mini Indoor Remote-Controlled Helicopter | $30.40
2. Personalized Initial Key Fob | $55
3. Aqua Master Men’s Watch | $195
4. Mac Blue Apple Silver Cufflinks | $36
5. Sheaffer Gift Collection | $28.67
6. Meade 90mm A-Series Refractor Telescope | $148.54
7. Homedics Shiatsu Lumbar Massager | $34.99
8. Handyman’s Toolbox of Treats Gift Tote | $49.99
9. Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses | $91-$113.95
What are your favorite gifts for him?
Featured Image by Ben Kerckx from Pixabay