With Valentine’s Day just a couple of weeks away, it’s not too early to start thinking about gifts for the special people in your life. I know it’s just another one of those “hallmark holidays” that some people love to hate, but I like Valentine’s Day. We don’t do big, elaborate gifts, yet in the midst of busy schedules, cold weather and the monotony of winter, I think it’s a good reminder to celebrate the people you love!
No matter your budget, here are some ideas to get you started for the special teachers in your life:
1. Milk Chocolate Oreos | $17
2. Amazon.com Gift Cards
4. Window-Mount Solar-Powered Heart Rainbow Maker | $21
5. Willow Tree Sign For Love Angel | $13.85
6. Teacher’s Prayer Poem | $10.45
7. Hearts Note Cube | $12.95
8. Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Gift Box | $14.99
9. 60 Personalized Teacher Stickers | $9.45
What are your favorite gifts for teachers?