A couple weeks ago we got all dressed up and went to a show at the Family Theater at the Kennedy Center in D.C. Trips to the Kennedy Center were among my favorite field trips as a kid, and I am looking forward to regular trips with the girls as well. Of course I had to use it as an opportunity to snap a photo of the four of them together; it’s hard to believe how fast they’re growing up!
The next few weeks include an over-abundance of family events, field trips and activities. It seems to happen to us every April/May, and I’m not quite sure why, but I’m trying to roll with it and not get too stressed out (ha!).
Here are some of my favorite posts from this week. As always, check out what I’m reading to see the other posts that make me stop and think. You’ll find new posts all week long!
- Earn More or Save More…Do We Have to Choose? | The Frugal Girl
- 5 Little Spending Traps & How to Avoid Them | Saving and Giving
- How to Stop Living Paycheck to Paycheck | Christian Personal Finance
- 21 Things You Should Know About Using Essential Oils | Crunchy Betty
- To Burnout and Back: What Are the Adrenals Anyway? | RADiant Life Rocks
- Toxins in Candles: Sad, But True | Keeper of the Home
- Less Sugar = Cleaner Body | Naturally Knocked Up
- Does Being Too Strict on Food Take the Joy out of Family Life? | Kitchen Stewardship
- 8 Make-Ahead Breakfast Ideas | Money Saving Mom
Have a great weekend!