From Instagram: This is my reality, y’all: Sean’s been gone for two days, the babies are sick and barely slept last night, it’s rainy and depressing, the 2yo gave up naps today, I have been sitting at my computer for 5 days straight (I’m pretty sure it’s grown into my lap at this point!), I just took my first shower in 3 days, and my children are preparing all of our meals, because this bundle launch is keeping our entire team busy 24/7.
I couldn’t post anymore pretty pictures until I told you that because *this* is life as a work-at-home mom, as much as I’d like to present a perfect picture of balance and grace.
It has been a busy, busy few weeks! On Wednesday we launched this year’s Ultimate Homemaking bundle, and after a month of 40-50 hour work weeks, I’ve been working 12 hour days. The good news in all of this? It means I’ve finally figured out how to work with Lucas around! He’s such a happy baby…just as long as someone is interacting with him, and that has made it hard to figure out how to get work done over the last 6 months. I’m excited to know that when we return to our regular schedule it should be a piece of cake!
(And actually, before we get back to our regular schedule, we’ll be spending three weeks in Florida. I’m really excited for that schedule!)
Because I have read nothing but bundle stuff for the past couple of months, I wanted to share my very top picks with you today. It’s hard not to gush over this bundle, but here’s what you need to know at a glance:
- There are 93 products in the bundle: 70 ebooks, 9 ecourses and 14 printables
- This total value is $1,102.49 PLUS $303.49 in bonus offers.
- Altogether, you’ll get more than 1240 recipes and 44 weeks of meal plans at your finger tips!
- The bundle includes 9 products that are each worth more than $29.97, the price you’ll pay for the total package (plus 29 more products worth between $10-$29).
And here are my top picks (see more on Instagram or Facebook):
- The Motivated Moms Chore Planner (May 2016-June 2017)
- Teaching Your Kids to Clean by Dana White
- Family Systems by Hilary Erickson
- Miracle Dough by Tiffany Edwards
- Healthy Make-Ahead Breakfasts by Kelly Roenicke
- 80 Green Thickies Recipes by Katherine Kyle
- Mindset for Moms by Jamie Martin
- My Life as a Middle School Mom by Angela Hunt
- Raising Kids You Actually Like by Sheila Wray Gregoire
- Losing It by Luke Gilkerson
- Stop Settling for Overwhelmed (eCourse) from Kayse Pratt
- Animals: A Grown-Up Coloring Book by Amy Blevins
Color Me Inspired Volume No. 1 AND 2 by Dawn Nicole Warnaar
- Jumpstart Your Creativity (eCourse) by Jennie Moraitis
Bonuses You Don’t Want to Miss
- MollyGreen.com with a RightNow Media membership: Get unlimited access to more than 10,000 streaming videos including VeggieTales, Adventures in Odyssey, 3-2-1 Penguins, and What’s In the Bible, Boz the Bear and Chuck Swindoll’s Paws & Tales series plus Bible studies and teaching from Francis Chan, John MacArthur, Dave Ramsey, and John Maxwell.
- Craftsy: choose a FREE class from a handpicked list of Craftsy courses, including family photography, donut making, slipcover techniques and more
Have a great weekend!
P.S. Don’t forget that the bundle is only available through May 2nd! Get yours now.