Yep, pretty much the highlight of the week for these four!
We’re on our way home from a week in this gorgeous place (Corolla, NC), where we pretty much lived with a family of 5 wild horses who could be spotted in our yard and the beach in front of the house several times a day! I’m hoping to share more pictures of our adventures with you soon, but needless to say, the girls could not get enough of the horses, which — for them, at least — more than made up for the cold, rainy weather we had for the first half of the week!
Here are some of my favorite posts from this week. As always, check out what I’m reading and what I’m pinning to see the other posts that make me stop and think (or, you know, drool…). You’ll find new posts all week long!
Let Kids be Kids
- College Prep for Kindergarteners? | Lenore Skenazy
- A Link Between Fidgety Boys and a Sputtering Economy | NYTimes.com
- How do you raise kids without all the clutter? | Keeper of the Home
Encouragement for Moms
- Stones in my pockets. | K. Elizabeth Fleck
- Embracing the crazy | The Art of Simple
- Be gentle with yourself, mama. Seven sayings to remember on hard days | SortaCrunchy
You Are Your Own Boss
- “I didn’t have time” | Seth’s Blog
- Why You Don’t Have A Time Management Problem | Productive Flourishing
- My Organized Days Start with Organized Nights | AndreaDekker.com
Have a great weekend!