I’m currently out of town and offline as my hubby and I celebrate our 10th anniversary! I committed to no computer, no email, no iPhone and no blogging for the duration of our trip, including travel days and this weekend as we celebrate a friend’s marriage…a total of 9 days of being unconnected. I’ll let you know how it was when we get back!
Since I’m scheduling this post ahead of time and can’t link to my favorite posts from this week, I thought I’d share some of my favorites from the past instead:
- Hoarding: 7 Lies That Keep You Caught in Clutter | Get Organized Wizard
- Learning How to Let Go of Clutter | Brip Blap
- Why Fewer Toys Will Benefit Your Kids | Becoming Minimalist
- How to Let Go of Hyperparenting | ZenHabits
- Are You Teaching Your Children to Live Without You? | The Confident Mom
- The Death of Supermama | Sorta Crunchy
- Slowing Down: Taking the Time to Make Some Time | Simple Kids
- The Family That Plays Together | Simple Homeschool
- The Issue We All Face: Mom Guilt | Simple Mom
And one of my all-time favorites (which doesn’t fit into any of those categories!): The Suck Factor of Life Balance + Passion as a Cure to Stress
Have a great weekend!