Can you believe the Christmas season is almost here?! One of my favorite parts of gift giving is actually wrapping the presents. I’m not exceptionally good at it, but it’s something I love to do. We use a tote like #8 above and just pull it into our kitchen to wrap presents on our big picnic table, a few at a time, as we buy them, but we’re dreaming of turning the nursery into a craft/hobby room, and I’d love to add a nice gift wrapping station once we do.
Whether you’re looking for an inexpensive solution for organizing your wrapping paper or a full gift wrap station, here are some ideas to inspire you:
1. White elfa Mesh Gift Wrap Cart from The Container Store
2. Jokari Hanging Gift Wrap Organizer from Amazon.com
3. DIY Gift Wrapping Station from Martha Stewart
4. Gift Wrapping Station from Country Living
5. Rubbermaid Gift Wrap Organizer from Amazon.com
6. Gift Wrap Work Station from The Container Store
7. Ribbon Organizer from Good Housekeeping
8. Vertical Gift Wrap Organizer from The Container Store
9. Wall-Mounted Craft / Gift Wrap Organizer from Pottery Barn
How do you organize your wrapping paper and gift wrap supplies?