Failed to connect to Netflix due to Netflix error code m7111-1331-5059 that shows up if your VPN or proxy server is used to access region-locked content. To get around this error message, you can use a VPN with a regular version of Netflix to access the US catalog while abroad.
How to get around the Netflix error code m7111-1331-5059, how to change servers to block the problem from occurring again, and which VPN providers are especially good at bypassing Netflix’s limitations are all covered in this guide. As a result, read on for all the information you’ll need to enjoy streaming great content without interruption.
How to Fix the Netflix Error Code in a few Easy Steps
Netflix error code m7111-5059 can be fixed quickly and easily. If you follow our simple instructions, you’ll soon be binge-watching your favorite Netflix content again:
- Bypass Netflix’s security settings by using a VPN service.
- Install the VPN by downloading it. Recommended VPN: ExpressVPN.
- Launch your VPN and select a server in the country where you want to watch Netflix.
- You can prevent Netflix from tracking your location by deleting your cookies.
- Put your feet up and start binge-watching your favorite content from wherever you are. It’s really that simple.
What is meant by Netflix Error Code m7111-5059?
“M7111-1331-5059” is the Netflix error code that will appear on your screen with the following text.
“You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy. Please turn off any of these services and try again.”
It appears when Netflix detects that you’re using a VPN to access region-restricted content. If your VPN can’t unblock Netflix, then you’re out of luck.
Netflix may have blacklisted your VPN’s IP address. Try using a few different servers to see if that helps, or you may just need a better VPN such as ExpressVPN (Recommended).
How to Resolve Netflix Error Code m7111-5059
While trying to watch Netflix, the error code m7111-1331-5059 can be a real annoyance. A few simple solutions exist.
Unblocking Netflix’s restrictions with the help of a VPN provider is the most reliable and easiest way to avoid the error message. So you can choose one that suits your needs. We’ve listed below a few examples of the best VPN providers for watching Netflix.
Just because Netflix has banned the VPN server you’re using doesn’t mean all of them have been shut down as well.
Instead of trying to troubleshoot your VPN, look for another way to access the content you want. In your area, YouTube or another streaming service may have the shows or movies you’re looking for.
How to Switch Servers
Change VPN servers to get rid of the Netflix error code m7111-1331-5059. However, we’ll show you how to do it:
- Connect to a server in the country where the Netflix content you want is available, if you haven’t already, using your VPN app. A New York-based server will be a good choice if you want to watch Netflix’s US catalog. Continue to the next step if you receive the Netflix error code m7111-1331-5059.
- Find another Netflix-compatible server. For example, NordVPN has thousands of servers spread across the globe. Other well-known VPN providers include Surf Shark and CyberGhost. Other options include trying a different server in the same location (e.g., VPN services have lots of server locations across the US).
- The process of connecting to a VPN server is a one-click affair with most VPN services.
- As soon as you encounter m7111-1331-5059, repeat this process. There’s a good chance that any server you connect to won’t work forever because Netflix blocks IP addresses all of the time. Whenever you see this error message, simply switch to a different server, and you should be able to continue streaming geo-blocked content.
As an example, some VPN service providers list which servers are capable of unblocking a particular streaming service. Because this is such a frequently asked question, most customer service representatives know the answer by heart.
What VPN Works Best for Netflix in 2021?
Netflix-compatible VPNs in 2021 include:
- Surf Shark
All of these VPNs have important features that make them ideal for watching Netflix in other countries. Some of these features are:
- Global server networks allow you to connect to a large number of different regions at the same time. Having more options will make it easier to decide what Netflix content to watch.
- You have access to a large number of IP addresses. Netflix will be less likely to assign you an IP address that is blacklisted.
- Fast and reliable speeds for high-quality, buffer-free HD and 4K streaming.
- This means you can watch as much content as you want without worrying about exceeding your data limit.
- Secure encryption ensures that no online snoops or hackers can see what you’re watching.
- Netflix is available on a wide range of devices and operating systems, so you can stream it in the way that suits you best.
- Your VPN provider should have good customer service, so you can ask for assistance if you run into any problems.
Featured Image by tomasi on Pixabay