Fundraising platforms help nonprofits raise money quickly and efficiently for campaigns and provide them with many opportunities to interact with their donors.
Given below are some of the best fundraising platforms for nonprofits.
Table of Contents
Donorbox is one of the best fundraising sites for nonprofits which allows both individuals and nonprofit organizations to receive online donations.
Its powerful recurring donation system gives the user freedom to donate monthly, annually, quarterly, or on a weekly basis seamlessly.
- All the donation forms and donation pages are optimized for desktops, mobile phones, and tablets.
- Donorbox is compatible with all CMS systems, including WordPress, Weebly, and Squarespace.
- Donations can be made through Paypal, Apple Pay, ACH bank transfers, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Google Pay, and others.
- Seamless Integration with third-party apps like Salesforce, Mailchimp, Zapier, Double the Donation, and others.
- Recurring donors get to choose from a variety of recurring donation options, including weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual recurring donations.
- Donorbox donation forms have a wide variety of customization settings, including options for adding additional custom questions.
- All the credit card information provided by donors is encrypted, tokenized, and safely stored with the Stripe payment processor.
Kindful offers built-in online fundraising tools and is also seamlessly integrated with other well-known tools like Mailchimp and Quickbooks.
This donor management system is optimized for all mobile devices and has a very user-friendly interface. Users can create their own groups based on donation dates, demographics, and other events.
Nonprofits can track their progress by viewing custom dynamic data reports and insights.
3. Raise Donors
Raise Donors allows nonprofits to create, launch and measure the impact of their fundraising campaign and receive online donations.
It also makes it easy for nonprofits to identify online giving trends with the help of analytics.
This platform comes with features like campaign management, contribution tracking, donor management, and recurring giving.
Handbid is a fundraising platform and also serves as a crowdfunding and auction platform. Its customizable pricing plans allow nonprofits to choose the features they want within their budget.
Nonprofits who want to host live events and auctions can go for Handbid. It also features integrated ticketing, mobile bidding, registration, and automatic payments.
All auction bidders are informed of the auction statements with real-time alerts and notifications.
5. GoFundMe Charity
GoFundMe Charity is a great choice for small to medium-sized nonprofits who are looking for a free online fundraising platform.
It charges only processing fees and does not have a platform fee. Nonprofits can make use of peer-to-peer fundraising and crowdfunding to receive donations.
This platform also offers custom donate buttons, in-platform messaging, email configuration, and unrestricted data access.
GQ is notable for its user-friendly and intuitive interface, which makes it easy for users to navigate and donate to the nonprofit of their choice.
Nonprofits are able to set up customized peer-to-peer fundraising sites which can help reach a wide audience of donors.
GQ has integrations with email marketing software and CRM technology. This helps in the effective analysis of donor data which enables the nonprofit to communicate with their donors and implement the best marketing strategies.
This fundraising platform is great for startup nonprofits since it starts at $0 per month with transaction fees.
Classy has numerous fundraising tools which make it easy for nonprofits to launch their fundraising campaigns. Many important tasks like sending donor recognition emails, importing donor data, and fraud management are done automatically with ease. Some of the prominent features of this fundraising platform include,
- Fully customizable event registration pages to sell tickets and keep track of attendance.
- Tools for building branded fundraising sites and creating personal or community pages.
- Recurring donation options.
- Automatic generation of acknowledgment letters for donations and email marketing.
- Integration with accounting software to generate accounting reports.
Alexander Haas is a national fundraising consulting firm headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
It works with nonprofit organizations and institutions of all sizes and shapes, including higher education, museums, schools, performing arts, human services, hospitals and churches, and religious congregations.
They aim to help our clients raise the money they need to fulfill their missions and make the world a better place. Our vision is to be the most trusted and respected fundraising consulting firm in the country.
Not all fundraising platforms are the same with respect to pricing and features, so nonprofits must do thorough research before they select one. Nonprofits with tight budgets can opt for a beginner plan and then upgrade to a more premium plan once they start receiving more donations. Don’t forget to include fundraising for your child’s school.
Featured Photo by RODNAE Productions from Pexels