Testosterone hormone enhances the development of male sex characteristics such as voice deepening, muscle growth, and body hair growth. It also acts as an anabolic steroid, influences personality traits, and plays a role in male fertility. Testosterone hormone also enhances muscle gain. Most men work hard to increase testosterone production because low levels can lead to the following:
- May increase body fat
- Cause mood swings and may also lead to depression
- Reduces muscle mass
- Affects sleep patterns
- Hair loss and reduction of bone density
- Low sex drive
- Hot flashes and low energy levels
Low testosterone levels symptoms may not be so obvious. Some people will learn about it after blood tests or during a physical examination by their doctor. Though a doctor may treat low testosterone levels surgically through skin patches, injections, or tablets, medical practitioners prefer natural ways to increase testosterone levels. Below are some of the ways to increase testosterone naturally.
Table of Contents
How to Increase Testosterone Levels Naturally
1. Eat a healthy diet
Diet plays a role in preventing blood sugar spikes and promoting weight loss. Obesity reduces the ability of the body to produce testosterone. Eating unhealthy foods promotes obesity. You may seek help from a dietician on an ideal diet for improving your health and promoting the production of male hormones. Balancing your meals to ensure that they have proteins, carbohydrates, and vitamins is a simple way to boost testosterone production. Opt for healthy fats and whole-grain carbohydrates, but remember to take healthy portions. To enhance testosterone production, include extra virgin oil in your meals. Including fatty fish and other animal protein, leafy green vegetables, seafood, and ginger enhances testosterone production.
2. Natural testosterone boosters
By observing a healthy diet, the body gets all the nutrients that boost testosterone production, but achieving the optimal levels through the diet may not be possible. That is one of the reasons nutritionists, fitness coaches, and health experts recommend food supplements to boost nutrient intake. The main challenge is identifying effective natural supplements because of the many brands in the market. To get the best consider the following factors:
- Check the ingredients; effective testosterone supplements contain B vitamins, zinc, maca extract, and fenugreek. Check for amino acids, ginseng extract, D-aspartic, and green tea extract. Getting a testosterone supplement with natural ingredients should be the guiding principle.
- Read reviews from professionals and customers on the various testosterone parameters set for natural supplements.
- Check the customer information regarding the products to ensure they are steroid-free.
- Review the quality, effectiveness, potency, and authentic customer feedback
- The rating of the natural supplement also determines its effectiveness. Effective natural testosterone supplements are Prime male, TestoGen, and TestoPrime. Through research, you can find other effective testosterone boosters that can help boost the production of male hormones and improve overall male health.
3. Cardio and strength training exercises
Regular exercise helps in weight loss. Lifting weights boosts the production of testosterone. The focus should also be on cardio and strength training exercises to enhance muscle gain. Cardio exercises burn more calories and body fat. If you combine the cardio exercises with strength training exercises, it boosts metabolism. Fitness coaches in muscle building recommend weight lifting exercises. Other muscle gain exercises are stationary weight machines, resistance bands, and lunges. Squats, pushups, and other exercises that target specific muscles are also effective in muscle building. The frequency, intensity, and duration will help to speed up muscle building.
Enrolling in gym sessions is the first step towards achieving muscle-building goals. That will motivate you to work out. It is advisable to sign up for gym membership with a family member or friends for moral support. Due to busy lifestyles, some people can’t create time for exercise. A home gym is the best option in such cases to ensure you exercise at any time. You may also review some of the modern home gym equipment. They are affordable and will motivate you to spend more time in the gym to speed up your fitness goal.
Remember being in good health enhances testosterone levels. It is advisable to undergo regular medical checkups. Metabolic syndrome health complications, diabetes, and sleep apnea are some of the medical complications that affect testosterone production. Adopting a healthy lifestyle can improve your health and ensure more testosterone production. A lifestyle change will help boost testosterone production. Avoiding alcohol, drug abuse, and smoking are lifestyle changes to make. Health and fitness experts recommend maintaining an active lifestyle and avoiding stress to ensure the body produces enough testosterone hormones.
Featured Image by Hireink en Pixabay