It is impossible to disagree that health care should be in the first place for everyone. If you want to live your best life and enjoy the opportunities given by the world, it is necessary to put health above all and have a strong immune system.
While health is the foundation of your happy life, immunity is the basis of strong health. It has been repeatedly proven that the condition of the organism’s immune system influences the development and treatment of different diseases.
Unfortunately, the modern world has an adverse effect on the immune system of everyone. Nowadays, it is especially important to take good care of your health due to the coronavirus, its consequences, and the changed lifestyle as well.
Therefore, it is not surprising that many people search for a method that can protect the immune system and renew it if it is weakened. Because the immune system needs to receive vitamins and nutrition to function well, it is possible to assert that one of the most effective methods of strong immunity support is the consumption of superfoods.
Superfoods: What It Is and How to Use
Superfoods is a term that means any food with nutritious and useful for your health substances. The list of superfoods includes only organic products. Nowadays, this term is not scientifically established because nutritionists continue their research. However, the method of immunity strengthening by the superfood intake is already very popular.
Such popularity is justified because superfoods contain useful components, which are necessary for a healthy life. Usually, such products include different vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fiber, and other nutritious elements required by the organism.
There is a large number of products that are included in the “superfoods” category. For convenience, it is possible to divide them into seven groups:
Sometimes, this list is replenished with such food as fish, fermented milk products, and essential oils. However, these points are optional, while the list of 7 superfood groups is established.
Greens are probably, the most popular products in every diet because they are low-cal and very useful for any organism.
The group of “super greens” includes:
- Spirulina (full of vitamins B1, B2, B3, protein, iron, copper)
- Moringa (includes vitamins A, C, E, iron)
- Wheatgrass (the best antioxidant; includes 17 amino acids)
- Alfalfa (its element treats oxidative disorders and inflammation)
- Kale (full of vitamin K and antioxidants)
- Spinach (natural blood purity controller)
All vegetables are organic products, and they consist of nutritious components. However, some vegetables include a super combination of vitamins. There are:
- Beetroot (consists of folate, fiber, potassium, manganese, iron, vitamin C)
- Broccoli (filled with bioactive compounds, minerals, fiber)
- Carrot (useful for the skin and eyes health)
- Radish (includes potassium)
- Bitter gourd (nature blood sugar regulator)
- Ginger (treats muscle pain, arthritis, common cold)
The group of the most useful fruits includes:
- Pomegranate (includes vitamin C; has anti-inflammatory properties)
- Apricot (high in antioxidants)
- Avocado (helps to regulate blood pressure, cholesterol)
Berries are famous not only for their taste but for a great number of nutritious compounds:
- Raspberry (full of vitamins C, K, E, minerals, iron)
- Acai berry (powerful antioxidant, nutrient-dense product)
- Blueberry (the best antioxidant)
Diverse herbs have been used for body treatment for centuries. The class of herbs, which is included in superfoods, consists of:
- Ashwagandha (works as an anti-stress pill)
- Turmeric (natural blood purifier, powerful antioxidant)
- Cinnamon (helps to cope with a common cold, sore throat, etc.)
- Hibiscus (regulates blood pressure)
- Shatavari (improves immunity, advances female fertility)
- Maca root (assures energy for the whole day)
The group of the most nutritious seeds includes:
- Chia seeds (vitamins A, C, E, minerals)
- Quinoa (full of vitamin B, iron)
Honey has an antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral effect on health. There are various types of honey with different benefits like Manuka, Lavender, Alfalfa, etc.
Why You Need Superfoods
The consumption of superfoods is attractive due to the following advantages:
- The full package of nutrients and vitamins
- Immune system enhancement and strengthening
- Energy for the whole day
- Increase of attention, memory, and concentration
- Anti-stress effect
- Rich in antioxidants
Of course, it is useful to get all vitamins directly from fresh food. However, sometimes, it is quite complicated to find some products from the list of 7 superfoods. For instance, it is difficult to eat berries and fruits all year round because they are seasonal.
Therefore, it is convenient to receive all superfoods vitamins through the consumption of special capsules. One capsule includes the full complex of necessary nutritious components. So, you can be sure that you receive all the required vitamins for a strong immune system. Moreover, since many superfoods are quite expensive, you can save your money with the choice of vitamin capsules.
Featured Photo by Nataliya Vaitkevich from Pexels