While we seem to have gotten back into our homeschool and work routine in the months since Jackson was born, getting dinner on the table continues to be a struggle since my freezer stash ran out!
The idea of finding time to refill the freezer honestly gives me a panic attack, but I recently pulled my Ninja 3-in-1 back out and began searching for more slow cooker meals, which I had gotten out of the habit of making.
There’s so much to love about slow cooker or crock pot meals:
- You can assemble the ingredients early, during the time of day when you have more energy and “want to”.
- Most dishes are one-pot wonders, so you don’t have a load of dirty dishes to deal with.
- Slow cooker recipes are almost always warm and cozy comfort food.
- If you really get your act together, you can fill your freezer with bags of ready-to-go slow cooker meals for an even simpler dinner solution!
I’m happy to report that we’ve been eating so much better — and trying lots of fun new recipes — in the past two weeks thanks to the slow cooker!
Here is a list of 50 recipes I’ve added to my meal planning queue so that we don’t get stuck eating the same 3 slow cooker meals each week:
Soup & Stew
- Minestrone Soup with Sausage
- Moroccan Chicken Stew
- Orange Beef Stew
- Beef and Cabbage Soup
- Guinness Beef Stew
- Tex-Mex Chicken Stew
- Bean & Rice Soup
- Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
- Apple and Split Pea Soup
- Pasta e Fagioli Italian Soup
- Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Gluten-Free Orange Chicken
- Chicken Parmesan
- Whole Chicken
- White Chicken Lasagna
- Salsa Chicken Wraps
- Chicken Sausage Ragu
- Honey Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches
- Tex Mex Chicken & Beans
- Mongolian Beef
- Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches
- Pot Roast Italiano
- Flank Steak Fajitas
- Sweet & Sour Meatballs
- Carnitas Tostadas
- Cheeseburger Meatloaf
- Beef Brisket
- French Dip Panini
- Beef & Broccoli
- Southwestern Casserole
- Beef Barbacoa
- Texas Pork Chops
- Teriyaki Boston Butt
- Spanish Rice with Sausage
- Ginger Cranberry Pork Roast
- Cumin-Lime Pork Loin
- Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes with Ham
- BBQ Ribs
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Creamy Chipotle Chicken Tortellini
- Beef Ziti Recipe
- Chicken Fettuccine
- Bacon Ranch Chicken and Pasta
- Cajun Chicken Spaghetti
Slow Cooker eBooks
For those of you who prefer having your recipes compiled in a cookbook, here are three ebooks that are packed full of delicious recipes:
- Slow Cooker Freezer Recipes eCookbook
- Crock On: A Semi-Whole Foods Slow Cooker Cookbook
- Keep Crockin': Poorganic Slow Cooker Cookbook
What is your favorite slow cooker recipe?
This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for supporting Life Your Way!
|Mandi Ehman is the blogger behind Life Your Way. She and her husband have four beautiful girls plus one baby boy, and together they live, work and homeschool on a little slice of heaven in wild, wonderful West Virginia. Mandi loves coffee, chocolate, easy meals, beautiful things and minimalist spaces.|