I am fascinated by the medicinal use of herbs — both as prevention and treatment — as well as the usefulness of them for a variety of everyday things, such as the sugar scrub (#2 below). As I mentioned last month, I’m really just starting to learn about herbs and how they can be used, so I thought I’d share some of the great ideas I’ve discovered!
I have tried using alternative shampoos in the past, without much luck, but if nothing else, the herbal shampoo (#4) is probably one of the prettiest things I’ve ever seen. So simple and elegant.
1. Herbal Scented Playdough | 5 Orange Potatoes
2. Herbal Sugar Scrub | Little House in the Suburbs
3. Homemade Herbal Lemonade | Straight from the Farm
4. Herbal Shampoo | Tend
5. Skin-Nourishing Herbal Salve | Herban Lifestyle
6. Herbal Centerpieces | Design Sponge
7. Homemade Herbal Soap | Henry Happened
8. Herbal Infused Oils | Simple Organic
9. Herbal Sodas | Martha Stewart