Last week, Myra shared how she uses burlap for much of her fall decorating. In the comments of that post, Dani asked if we could share more frugal fall decorating ideas, so I’ve put together a gallery of some of my very favorites from around the blogosphere!
1. Better Homes & Gardens: natural garland with pinecones and apples
2. Twig & Thistle: do-it-yourself pine cone garland
3. About.com: paper pumpkin
4. Sixty-Fifth Avenue: gourds on candlestick holders
5. Nesting Place: berries or nuts in a lantern, apothecary jar or dish
6. My Blessed Life: do-it-yourself hanging flower cans
7. Thrifty Decor Chick: a dollar store fall wreath
8. Market Manila: hydrangeas in squash
9. Sixty-Fifth Avenue: acorns in a decorative candle holder
What is your favorite frugal fall decorating tip?