One of the things I love about the internet is the abundance of really great ideas. You don’t have to look far to find a fun activity for your kids, a new recipe or a handy tip that makes your life easier. There are downsides too, of course, but today I’m celebrating the benefits by sharing 9 more activities and treats to help you make the most of this summer. (Click here for the original 101 Ways to Embrace Summer list.)
I love each of these ideas for their simplicity. Having a great summer is really just about enjoying each other and making lots of time to laugh and play together!
1. Bubble Refill Container | Come Together Kids
2. Sunshine Cupcakes | Doodles’ Place
**my old personal blog
3. Water Octopus | Wondertime
4. DIY Friendship Bracelets | Honestly…WTF
5. Homemade Hawaiian Leis | The Crafting Chicks
6. Tiny Bubbles | Family Fun
7. Wiggly Watermelon | Gourmet Mom on the Go
8. Rain Painting | Little Page Turners
9. Frozen Ice Treasures | Counting Coconuts
Want to see more? Be sure to check out my Summer Fun board on Pinterest!
How have you been celebrating summer so far?