We’ve been talking about crafts from recycled materials over the past few weeks, and the list wouldn’t be complete without including recycled newspaper crafts. I have to say that the handspun recycled newspaper yarn has to be the coolest project on the list, but there’s something for everyone, no matter how much time or skill you have!
1. Newspaper Bunting | maya*made
2. Handspun Recycled Newspaper Yarn | Green Upgrader
3. Colorful Newspaper Beads | A Storybook Life
4. Newspaper Beads | Big Bead Little Bead
5. Newspaper Gift Bags | How About Orange
6. Classic Newspaper Hat | Crafting a Green World
7. Newspaper Basket | How About Orange
8. Paper Bowl | Family Fun
9. Newspaper Roses | Zakka Life
What’s your favorite recycled newspaper craft?