I have a reusable felt coffee sleeve that I love. The only problem is when I order my venti triple nonfat white chocolate mocha, the baristas never seem to remember that I have one, and they always give me a cardboard one instead. We’ve tried telling them when we order, when we pull up to the window, after we pay and as soon as we see them pick up the cup, and 9 times out of 10, I still end up getting a cardboard coffee sleeve with my coffee.
I started slipping them into the pocket on the door of our van and set out in search of ways to repurpose them, and the blogosphere did not let me down! Here are 9 of my favorite uses for repurposed coffee sleeves:
1. DIY Coffee Sleeve Magnets | SEI Lifestyle
2. Coffee Sleeve Tree | No Time for Flash Cards
3. Pilgrim Ships (or Pirate Ships!) | 4 Crazy Kings
4. Painted Coffee Sleeve | Wonderstrange
5. Coffee Sleeve Candle Cozy | Under the Sycamore
6. Coffee Sleeve Wreath | Craftzine
7. Thanks a “Latte” Gift Card Holder | Skip to My Lou
8. Coffee Sleeve Owl | Aileen’s Musings
9. Coffee Sleeve Mini Album | Craft Gossip
Want to see more? Be sure to check out my Coffee Sleeve Crafts board on Pinterest! (Need an invite? Leave a comment and I’ll send you one!)
Do you have any other ideas for repurposing coffee sleeves?