This month I am participating in the 30 Day Giving Challenge, with lots of fun giveaways to encourage you to give along the way!
**This giveaway is now closed.**
Purely Products is a company focused on eco-friendly products that make clean, healthy living easier for families and businesses as they reduce their carbon footprint. With products such as the Pocket Purifier, the Healthy CFL Lightbulb and the Healthy Nightlight, Purely Products is committed to creating products that help clean the air and surfaces in your home and away from home.
Purely Products is also committed to giving back, and a portion of every purchase is donated to diaperLove, a non-profit organization founded to provide diapers and hygiene products to children in need!
Pocket Purifier, a handheld UV germicidal light germ killer:
- The Pocket Purifier sanitizes surfaces and objects with the same UV-C light that sterilizes surgical instruments.
- Ultraviolet light and nanotechnology eliminate 99.9% of germs that cause colds and flu, plus e-coli, salmonella, mold, fungus and MRSA (staph).
- Comes in pink or black with a wrist strap!
Healthy CFL Lightbulb, an air purifier wrapped in a lightbulb:
- Built-in ionizer that releases negative ions and cleans the air in your home
- Removes allergens such as pollen, dust, mold spores, pet dander and smoke
- A cleaner environment for the entire family
- Compact fluorescent light bulb lasts 5 times longer than a traditional bulb and uses 80% less energy
- A single Healthy CFL bulb cleans a room up to 12’ x 12.’
Healthy Night Light, an air purifier in an LED night light:
- Cleans the air, controlling pet dander, pollen, dust mites, mold spores, smoke & other allergens
- Negative ions have also been shown to increase levels of serotonin, delivering more oxygen to the brain
- Offers more safety for moving around at night in the home for all ages
- Great for the nursery & children’s bedrooms
- Great for senior citizens’ living spaces
- Also perfect for hallways, kitchens, bathrooms, garages –anywhere low-level light at night is needed
- Automatic on-off light. Cool to the touch
- Cleans the air 24/7 even when the light is off
- Great for people with asthma, allergies & pet dander issues
- Effective in a room up to 12’ x 12’
- Long life LED 35,000 hours
- 1-Watt very low energy consumption. Pennies per year to operate
- Available in cream, pink or blue
- 100% Happy 2 Year Warranty – unconditionally guaranteed for 2 Years.
As part of the 30 Day Giving Challenge, Purely Products sent us two sets of products — one to try out before posting and one to donate, which I’ll be donating to our local children’s home.
One Life Your Way reader will also win a prize package from Purely Products including a Pocket Purifier, Healthy CFL Lightbulb and Healthy Night Light.
Enter to Win
Every reader has three methods available to enter this contest:
1. Leave a comment. Do you consider yourself “green”? What does being green mean to you?
2. Subscribe to Life Your Way by email or in a feed reader. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry! Leave a separate comment letting me know you have done so. If you’re already a subscriber, simply leave a separate comment letting me know you’re already subscribed.
3. “Like” Purely Products on Facebook. Come back and leave a separate comment once you’ve done so!
(1) Purely Products prize package, as described above.
This giveaway ends at 9pm ET on Sunday 11/14. The winner will be selected randomly and notified by email, and this post will be updated with their name as well!
More Chances to Win
Be sure to visit the other bloggers leading the 30-Day Giving Challenge for more chances to win:
- Saving And Giving
- For The Mommas
- Resourceful Mommy
- Amy’s Finer Things
- My Blessed Life
- Kingdom First Mom
- Amy Loves It
- Frugal Femina
While Life Your Way is not traditionally a blog about faith, many of our giveaways this month will feature Christian authors or products. This was not done on purpose or to exclude nonbelievers or negate your giving, and I hope you’ll still participate in the challenge with us! Read more here.