I’ve been a bit obsessed with entertaining ideas lately — as my “Let’s Party” Pinterest board shows — as I plan for a backyard get-together with some of our friends next weekend. I especially love ideas that incorporate repurposed jars or mason jars, and there really are so many creative ways to use them for entertaining!
Looking for more summer entertaining ideas? Be sure to download the free backyard barbecue ebook!
1. Mason Jar Floating Candles | Emmaline Bride
2. Mason Jar Lanterns | Etsy
3. Flowers in a Jar | Ruffled
4. Veggies & Dip Cups | Pinterest
*okay, so these aren’t in jars, but they’d be really cute in little jars, don’t you think?!
5. Strawberry Gingerale | TownAboveWater
6. Lemonade with a Die-Cut Daisy Lid | Brides
7. Cheesecake in a Jar | I Am Baker
8. Smores in a Jar | The PharMa Blog
9. Chalkboard Drink Labels | Style Me Pretty
Have you seen any other ideas for using jars when you entertain?